Special Children of Manasa Pamboor Shine at National Level
Special children of Manasa Rehabilitation and training centre Pamboor are shinning at national Level sports. They have brought laurels to Udupi District and Karnataka State.
1. Sandeep Antony Fernandes: Attended National coaching camp at Chandigarh. He represented Karnataka State in Hand Ball in Maharastra and Karnataka won third place in the country.
2. Pramila Pinto: She bagged first place in Skatting in the National level sports held in Andhra and she will represent India in the International Special Olympics in skating in Athens. She also bagged gold in 100 m walk at national sports at Bangalore.
3. Prathibha: She bagged gold medal in the National Level power lifting. She also bagged gold medals in short put and 100 m race in the athletics meet held at Bangalore.
4. Meenakshi: She bagged silver medal in skating at National level which was held in Andhra Pradesh.
Photo Left to right:
1. Prathibha 2. Pramila 3. Meenakshi 4. Sandeep
Edited & Published By Konkanifriends Team.